Your congregational leaders have been staying tuned to the latest updates that affect our community and the health and safety of our members. As local and national authorities have recommended limiting gatherings, the All Saints Council has suspended in-person worship during this time.
However, we also feel called to be creative in maintaining worship continuity; therefore, in the interim, All Saints will be offering “Drive-in Worship.” Please join us at 8:30 & 11:00 on Sunday – in the safety of your vehicle! Here are the details of how it will work:
- First and foremost, if you are feeling ill, please stay home.
- The pastors will provide a Service of the Word; Communion will not be offered.
- We ask you not to get out of your vehicle.
- The outdoor service will be broadcast through a small FM transmitter, and you will be directed as to how to tune in. We will attempt to have the Hearing Loop system available for those who need it.
- The Worship Bulletin for April 5th is available for you to print and bring with you. Bulletins will be available for those who did not print at home.
- For those staying home, a video of this unique opportunity will be available here on the All Saints Mt. Pleasant YouTube channel. You may wish to subscribe to our channel for worship services as well as daily devotions.