Your All Saints Council met by video conference for its regularly scheduled June meeting. Reports were submitted from the various ministry areas, and the council continued to faithfully promote ministry during this time of pandemic. Here are some notes from the Council Meeting:
- A draft plan was submitted by Safety Security for the eventual resumption of indoor worship services. The proposal uses the benchmark of a 14-day decline in cases of COVID-19 in the Tri-County Area as the indicator for moving forward with a phased-in approach.
- The Council has granted special permission to the Thursday AA group to meet outdoors on the church grounds
- All other ministry teams and groups should continue to meet virtually or postpone gatherings
- The 7pm Evening Service was discussed. The pastors will offer it for another week before making a final decision about making it weekly or monthly
- A special email vote approved Respite Care resuming limited services as they deem appropriate
Thank you for your prayers and support of your leadership. If you have questions or would like to see a copy of the full meeting minutes, please contact the church office.