The Season of Lent is our annual opportunity to pause, listen and reflect. It’s a chance to let go of things that distract us from our faith walk, to listen to God’s call, and to put our lives in perspective. Join us as we heed the call of the prophet Joel to return to the Lord “with all your heart.” (Joel 2:12)
Ash Wednesday, February 22nd – 7 pm Holy Communion with the Imposition of Ashes
Tuesday Evenings in Lent – All Saints will host our ecumenical neighbors for joint lenten worship services at 7 pm with a 6:30 soup supper prior.
NEW! Cottage Gatherings – A series of lenten cottage gatherings will be hosted in member homes. All members are encouraged to choose one gathering to attend during the season.
- Friday, March 3rd at 5pm at the home of Travis and Erika Russell (Rivertowne) Childcare will be provided at this gathering.
- Thursday, March 9th at 6pm at the home of Eric and Lynn Delzer (Isle of Palms)
- Sunday, March 12th at 4pm at the home of Glenn and Jeanne Legacki (Oyster Point)
- Wednesday, March 22nd at 6pm at the home of Paul and Linda Albright (Brickyard Plantation)
- Friday, March 31st at 3pm at the home of David and Carolyn Anderson (Seaside Farms)
Maundy Thursday, April 6th – 7 pm Service of Holy Communion
Good Friday, April 7th – 7pm Good Friday Service